Sunday, May 20, 2012

Welcome to the Blog of the Merry Lemon!

Here I go - blogging about what interests me. If you care to visit my pages you can look forward to regular postings about all the things I like.

-I love to read and look forward to sharing my latest finds.

-I love stationary and organizational tools and Filofaxes! I have a dream that one day I will have all areas of my life functioning and in order. One day...........

-I have an overwhelming obsession with living in France - I talk about it, scheme to make it happen, and read lots of books by people who are living there.

-I have a freakish fear of any number of things - heights, lack of privacy, blue kitchenware, medical care - the list goes on and on. I'm sure my neurosis are bound to show up here and there.

-I believe in a very low-carb lifestyle. I am always looking for books and recipes to inspire me stick with this way of eating. Sadly, it's easy to stray. I love to cook! Putting limits on what I will eat really dampens my creativity in this area.

-But most of all, you will read my ramblings about appearance, skin care, cosmetics and anything related to health and beauty aids. What started as terribly low self-esteem and a poor self image has blossomed into my unnatural interest in this area.

Please note that I am not a scientist, I do not sell any products, nor am I affiliated with any of the items I talk about. I read a lot and have a number of go to places to check out the buzz on what's new, or tried and true favorites. And I look forward to hearing your comments about anything on this Blog.

Welcome to my world!

The Merry Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment